Monday 19 December 2011

Punggur

Punggur is one of the domestic harbour in Batam. This is the place that I pass by almost every weekend and sometimes twice a week. I have to take an hour ferry to Tanjung Pinang, a place with lots of delicious food. Why do I normally do in the one hour journey? Well, I usually read if the weather is good and the ferry does not shake much. If the weather is bad, then I will prefer to sleep or perhaps catch a movie played by the crew. The DVD is normally pirated so it is not enjoyable at all. Most often, they play lousy movie which tells their bad taste in choice. What a disappointment! However, although they manage to play an interesting movie, we are not able to complete watching the movie. But well, we don't have to worry, if we are lucky enough, we can continue the movie on the next trip as the movie will be replayed. How do you enjoy your frequent travel?

Kekuatan Kelemahlembutan - Bilangan 12